What I learned in magic knight school was…
Today’s going to be a short one. Episode 66 is for the most part a recap of all the information we’ve learned thus far. One could say the Eye of the Midnight Sun isn’t so mysterious anymore. Now, I’ve gone over just about every detail shown so far, though a quick reminder won’t hurt. Information is key to winning every battle, after all. So, let’s get to it!
- The Eye of the Midnight Sun are hell bent on revenge against the Clover Kingdom
- They need the magic stones in order to complete their goal
- We have yet to see their true forms
- Their true leader has not made his appearance yet
- Asta holds the swords that formerly belonged to their Master
- Elves are somehow closely tied to the Eye of the Midnight Sun
- Their next big move will soon be at hand
- The Clover Kingdom currently holds the 3 magic stones that they need.
If you can piece together these details, then you can pretty much see where this is going. However, before anymore more big happenings, we’re in store for a celebration. It’ll be a double date next time, and a ceremony to recognize those that have given their all. These Bulls may have started from the bottom, but they’ve come a long way. Anyhow, ready to relearn from the Golden Dawn trio? Enjoy Yuno’s screen time!
No WebMs this time, though the story will pick up next time. Join us for our 67th review of Black Clover next Tuesday!