Home Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Yumiko Dream of Victory

Yumiko Dream of Victory

by Yumiko

The time for action is now!

Although many fell to get to this point, their sacrifices were not in vain. Within the underworld, the fight to save humanity has finally been won. Even so, we’re not quite done yet. We’ve still got one more to go, thus be sure to join us for the eventual awakening.

WebMs:

Click here for the 20th webm collection.

This couldn’t last forever. Join us for one last dream real soon.

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
11 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Custom
Custom (@guest_2437)
Offline
8 months ago

I never tried that but I heard and seen other people done it, I’m not so sure if that works since I would have to buy some equipment that work on newer PCs.

Yumiko
Yumiko (@guest_2436)
Offline
8 months ago

I believe you can use emulators on a desktop or laptop, if you really want to play. Not sure how that all works, though.

Custom
Custom (@guest_2435)
Offline
8 months ago

The whole minimal requirements to just play the mobile games especially the good one like FGO is why I never got into them because my phone is well a bit outdated by the time FGO finished its first main story arc by a few years. Don’t blame me for this since I much rather play games like that on an handheld like an PS Vita or 3DS. That’s just my way for playing on the go.

Yumiko
Yumiko (@guest_2434)
Offline
8 months ago

As I dedicate nearly every waking moment to working on Anime Solution, I don’t have much time to spare. The only mobile game I’ve ever played was Azur Lane, and they hardly used any of the game story for that adaptation. Also, I doubt my phone has the space for it, but that’s a totally different issue.

Custom
Custom (@guest_2433)
Offline
8 months ago

I know. Do you have plans on getting into the mobile game?

Yumiko
Yumiko (@guest_2432)
Offline
8 months ago

Yes, he’s the final boss of the first story arc. After that, they begin a new arc.

Custom
Custom (@guest_2431)
Offline
8 months ago

Isn’t that the main antagonist from the first part of the game?

Yumiko
Yumiko (@guest_2430)
Offline
8 months ago

From what I’ve gathered, there’s only Salomon left to fight for the remainder of part 1.

Custom
Custom (@guest_2429)
Offline
8 months ago

I know that but the next chapter is the last one in the first story arc of the mobile game, right?

Yumiko
Yumiko (@guest_2428)
Offline
8 months ago

Since this isn’t their first journey together, I assume they’ve figured out the return process long ago. This is chapter 7, after all.

Custom
Custom (@guest_2427)
Offline
8 months ago

At least, things worked up in the end. I wonder how would Mash and Ritsuka get back to their own timeline after this.